During your visit Dr. Jones May:
- Ask you questions to get to know you, your eyes and your lifestyle better
- Check your overall vision, color vision, depth perception and general eye health
- Look for any indicators of potential vision problems
- Dilate (temporarily enlarge) your pupils to see as much of your eye as possible, if needed. Dilated eyes are more sensitive to sunlight.
- Use an ophthalmascope to illuminate and magnify the interior of your eye, a way to detect such conditions as cataracts, diabetes or hypertension
- Perform a visual acuity test (reading letters on the eye chart) – the smaller the letters you can read, the better your visual acuity
- Provide the option to use a digital retinal exam to gain a better view of your eye’s retina (the back of the eye). This service helps in diagnosing a variety of eye conditions and diseases, including macular degeneration, glaucoma and more.
We provide a number of services and medical exams to make sure your eyes are healthy and your vision is at its best.
Your Vision is Our Passion